Ms. Donaldson's French blog

lundi, août 28, 2006

Just luck? or.....

So far this semester's been smooth sailing! (All 8 days of it.) My students are great, I'm in LOVE with having projectors in our classrooms, and we have some fantastic new people in our office. I hope I'm not jynxing myself! I'm not superstitious or anything (well, at least consciously), but the real "meat" of the semester hasn't begun. The stuff that wears me down is the barrage of meetings. I think I ducked out of enough committments this year that I can hold on to my sanity a bit better than past years. I'm looking forward to getting the Critical Thinking PLC started!!! I'm not coming into it with as many ideas this year as I did in the last two, since I'd taken classes all summer, but at least this fall I didn't start the semester already on education overload. Thank goodness my master's is finished...